Making your osteopathy appointment
Call (03) 9888 6176 to book an osteopathy or nutrition appointment. No referral is required except for Chronic Disease Management/ Enhanced Primary Care (CDM/EPC) plans.
Location & parking
Everything’s Connected Progressive Osteopathy is located at 734 Riversdale Road Camberwell.
- Car: There is lots of free parking around the clinic. This includes a large car park behind and on-street parking to the front and side.
- Train: Riversdale train station is on the Alamein train line which is only 600 metres away.
- Tram: Tram 70 runs from Melbourne CBD and stops a few shops away.
Payments and Private Health Insurance
- With eligible private health insurance you can immediately claim your osteopathy rebate at the clinic. Please bring your health insurance card.
- Payment is due at the time of your treatment via cash, credit and debit cards.
- EPC/CDM referrals are welcome by your doctor/GP.
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your consultation. Otherwise a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- All osteopathy treatments are free of GST.
What to bring
- Please dress in comfortable clothes that allow the osteopath to assess you easily. For example shorts, loose shirt and a sports bra for women.
- Please bring any relevant x-ray, CT, MRI scans, blood test results and reports. This will help to develop your individual treatment plan.
What to expect
- Please allow 1 hour for the initial consultation.
- Your osteopath will discuss your history, goals and expectations, give you a movement assessment and implement your treatment plan.
- You will be provided with information on your injury/illness and offered practical ways to speed up the healing process.
- Osteopathy/AFS treatments are suitable for everybody.
- Pain free treatment for the long term resolution of conditions such as lower back pain, upper back pain, migraine, headache, neck pain, chronic pain, rehabilitation, acute injury, sport injuries, stiffness, muscular pain, arthritic pain, nutrition imbalances, pre and post natal conditions, weight management and joint pain.