An ‘Active Approach’ makes us different to many osteopathy and physiotherapy practices and can give you better outcomes.
Receive treatment from a highly qualified team using unique rehabilitation methods.
Whether you have a recent injury, are recovering from surgery or have a longer term or chronic problem, we can help you return to your previous level of activity and beyond.
Acute injuries treated in the right way will not stop you in your tracks for long. Injuries may include:
- Sports Injuries
- Neck & Back Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Shoulder Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Knee and Ankle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Pre & Post-natal Concerns
After surgery, muscle tone and strength is lost. The most common surgeries for which you can expect treatment to assist with include:Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Knee, hip and ankle reconstructions
- Spinal and neurological surgery: discs, spine and nerves
- Orthopaedic surgery: bone, joint and muscles
- Wrist, hand and arm
Ideally you will begin your program before the operation so you can be in the best position to start your recovery.
No doctor referral is necessary.
Incorrectly treated injury and disease can cause further imbalances throughout our body’s muscles, joint and or organs and slow the recovery process.
Conditions worked with:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Respiratory disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- and many more
You may be eligible for Medicare funding with a doctor referred Chronic Disease Management Plan. Discuss with your GP to find out if you are eligible.
Following an initial consultation, you will receive a tailored treatment program, modified for your personal goals and limitations.
Treatment may include:
- Education:regarding your condition, advice on the safe use of mobility aids and areas that can be improved with treatment
- Hands-on Treatment:pain free hands on treatment to assist healing of the body.
- Graded Exercise Programs:to strengthen and provide the body with additional mobility to support the rehabilitation program. Includes exercises which can be performed in your own home.
- Nutrition: Individualised diet plans to support your recovery.
- Tailored Exercises:practical and progressive rehabilitation treatments which work with your body to expedite the healing process.
Contact Everything’s Connected Progressive Osteopathy to find out how you can benefit from these powerful treatment methods.