Each osteopathy treatment is tailored to you to ensure you get the best outcome possible.
If you want real solutions to reoccurring aches and pains call(03) 9888 6176
6 TYPES OF PEOPLE WE HELP THE MOST
1. Recurring Aches And Pains: Are you suffering from multiple aches and pains that reoccur and don’t know why? It may all be connected.
2. Improve Health And Energy: Are you wanting to be more active and feel healthy? You’ve tried time and time again, but had no luck?
3. Aging But Want to Enjoy Life: Are you gradually losing the ability to do the things you love or want to maintain your independence?
4. Performance and Recovery: Are you an athlete or sportsperson wanting to improve performance, boost recovery or rehab injuries?
5. Tried Things That Didn’t Work: Are you plagued by chronic pain or persistent injury and you’ve tried other therapies that didn’t work?
6. Want Skills To Help Yourself: Are you tired of depending on someone else to help your pain so you want to gain the tools to be able to help yourself?
Call (03) 9888 6176 to book an appointment or to have your questions answered.
Working with the principles of nature:
The body is designed to move
Your osteopath combines hands-on therapy while moving the body in a way similar to your everyday actions.
The body is interconnected
Every body and their lives are unique. For more effective treatment we treat the whole person, not just the condition.
The osteopath uses hands-on manual therapy and understanding of the body to treat the source of disease.
Osteopathy was developed in 1872 by a doctor who believed the body can self-heal under the right conditions.
“The osteopath has his own symptomatology. He seeks the cause, removes the obstruction and lets nature’s remedy (arterial blood) be the doctor; and when his patient is cured, he has not blindly administered medicine with which he must contend.”
— Dr Andrew Taylor Still
APPLIED FUNCTIONAL SCIENCE (AFS)
AFS is based on the science of movement. This understanding of biomechanics enables successful treatment and prevention strategies to be created that are unique to each person’s needs.
AFS has been refined during its more than 50 years of development by Dr Gary Gray and Dr Dave Tiberio.
AFS is chosen by athletes worldwide for its success.
“Create and manage unique environments utilising drivers to encourage desired chain reaction transformation.” — Gary Gray